Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Okay, it's not much, so don't get too excited. In fact, just an hour ago, I was on the phone with the last of my remaining NOT-buddies, walking him through the proxy process, online. It was only 200 shares and we joked that these 200 could be the deciding factor (lol). He received two yellows and one white today and still needs to get his other white proxy, for his remaining 1000 shares. I told him to call his broker tomorrow to get the number and it also could be in tomorrow's mail. In either case, it will be done.

So, we're not a big group (7) and we don't own very much, maybe around 20K in total, if that (lol). But we're all in and we're all for the guy who can be trusted.

And where would we be without the herculean (is that a word?) effort, by our excellent poster, Glorieux. His work has been tireless and clearly, with the results of the many, many phone calls, his hard work and also of the people phoning, is paying off. I ask you, where would we be, without this !

From every shareholder who is supporting Richard Nemis & the current NOT board, we thank you Glorieux and also all of the callers.

And to those who aren't supporting RN & the NOT board, maybe you should consider rethinking that plan. With open arms, we would welcome anyone who wants to cross the floor.

Join the right team, the one with good ethics and good character. And the one that will realize the greatest shareholder value for your investment, well beyond what today's SP is.

strato-fight

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007