Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
got my call
almost 16 years ago

From a young lady representing Rousseau. She was very polite and told me that the call would be recorded for quality purposes.

Our conversation lasted about 30 minutes, she was unable to answer any of my questions other then what she had on the sheet before her. We talked about windfall and how Orwin siad we wasted 15 million, I said the news release today said 12 million with a rebate from the quebec gov't, she was not aware of that. She didn't seem too enthused.

I asked her a number of questions that have been repeated here many times.

I mentioned crazydiks comment today specificly this one

"Irwin did not have any first hand information. His opinon was entirely based on anecdotal information from unidentified sources that certain companies were able to drill for less money."

I likened it to me telling my neighbour i bought a new snowblower for $900 and him telling me that I could have gotten it for $800 at so and so's. I said its all a snowjob, smoke and mirrors.

We spoke about Mr Pat FN Anderson and she said a number of people she had called had the same opinion.

In all we spent 30 minutes and she was extremely polite through the whole thing. I admire her tenacity in a job that must be very very discouraging.

I wished her a good evening and a good night.

Storm

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/27/2008