Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: 18tee
almost 16 years ago
in response to geoprof's message
Geoprof, Yes, I voted my shares for Richard Nemis. I did not expect D12's post to be supportive in any way of this take over by virtue of it being "just business", and it caught me off guard. It was not my intention to attack D12, but rather to attack that particular stance. And I stand by that reprimand. I want the fires that are burning in the retail shareholders to keep burning strong for fighting this battle, and D12's statement weakened that resolve in my opinion. It is obviously not my intent to fight with anyone here who is on the side of Mr. Nemis. As to your statement that someone shouldn't have an equal voice here just because he has not posted prodigiously in the past, that is sheer popycock! And as far as "not having made any positive contributions to any forum, as far as you can see", you might wish to realize the fact that perhaps I just did in these posts on the Noront board, whether you happen to agree with them or not. And one last point. I will stick up for this company and will continue to put it in a higher regard then any poster here. So If I think any poster, and I don't care how revered they are, is being harmful to the Noront cause, I will call them out on it. Threaten me all you want, I could give a rats a$$. I am just sticking up for our company, and if you don't like it you are free to ignore me. That's all I have to say on this as we are all on the same side it would appear.(Sorry about the run on paragraphs, but my computer will not format correctly with this Agoracom site for some reason). No hard feelings anywhere, I hope..... Respectfully yours, 18tee
Please login to post a reply
18tee
City
moscow
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/23/2007
Social Links