Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Mr. Parisotto
almost 16 years ago

Could he help us. He joined our team and was manager of original listings at the TSX. A letter from a former manager about the wrong doings of this proxy , plus a big campaign against rosso at least warrant a look or investigation by the OSG. This could really put a stain on investing in canada if this was allowed to happen. It has to be a level playing field and when false things are being said to sway people it should be investigated. If we all make enough noise into this they cant keep this quiet like they want to. We were voted #1 only in JUNE and now markets are bad for everyone so now were a nothing company. Like im going to believe the smoke your trying to blow up my A$$ and the others. HA is all I can say. THIS IS BIG AND YOU WANT IT. Sprott trashing us earlier on and genuity dumping shares and now rosso. All of your companies have suffered like ours but you see this as your own white knight out of your own $hiat hole. TRYING to save face. GO NOT go. GO RN ( Lets give em something BIG )

Please login to post a reply
Junior112
City
Kelowna B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/05/2007
Social Links