Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

hey Coswil....I agree that this was a well thought out plan by the enemy(s). I t didn't start in the last couple of weeks. My question is about NOT....when did they know there was a plan afoot to grab the company? They are smart cookies at NOT and must have seen something was up and/or rumours of an impending power grab.....so what have NOT been doing to control the assault or nullify it? Okay, get the vote out for sure....but I'm talking about something major that would seal the fate of the enemy.....I don't think a BIG drill hole will do it at this late date.....it would have to be on the scale of a major buying in, but how would that effect the vote? Maybe a consolidation of several companies, can that be done before the vote to nullify the outcome? Can the AGM be legitimately delayed? Can Rouseau be stopped in their tracks by the authorities?....don't hold your breath on that one. Obviously the vote is the one sure way for the enemy to be defeated.....I have to believe that NOT has something else up their sleeve...call it a plan 'B'......I'm thinking out loud here, any thoughts as to what NOT is thinking and planning right now?

I just can't believe that RN is counting an the vote alone to settle the issue.....this is just too HUGE a deposit(s)......comments?

.......cheers.....sambone

Please login to post a reply
sambone
City
Summerland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2007