Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

The Final Analysis

Posted by: Rabidbeaver on September 16, 2008 09:52AM

I have not tendered my shares to date for 3 simple reasons.

Kinross did not offer me what I thought they were worth.

If there ever is a class action suit over this deal, I want it to be clear to a judge that I did not part with my shares willingly.

Whether I own ARU or K, I would be a fool to sell into this market.

I would like to thank those on this board who have worked so hard researching this stock, providing translation services and analysis of Ecudorian politics. I have been dismayed recently over how willing we have been to blame Kinross, Corrrea and anyone else other than ourselves for our current situation. It has to be said that every collective assumption this board put forward has turned out to be incorrect.

That Patrick Anderson was a "Straight Shooter" backed by a strong BoD.

That the Majors would fight tooth and nail to buy us.

That the Kinross Offer would never succeed.

Wrong, wrong and wrong.

And yet some of us still feel we have the right to criticize others over their own investment decisions.

Still, I do not regret the time I have spent reading this board. It was my faith in ARU that allowed me to "bet the farm" when ARU went into the 3's. This made the Kinross Offer (considiring today's market) pretty much a wash for me when it could have been a disaster. I am sorry though, if anything I might have said on this forum influenced someone else to buy at a less opportune time.

Best of luck to all,

Beav

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined