Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to quackaphobe's message

Hi Quack,

You still have time to post-wow!! Quackaphone has been hugely busy calling over 100 shareholders today. I would like to thank her publicly for this huge endeavour.

Hi Not faithfuls,

We have more work to do and many have volunteered and thank you for that. The first 10 batches have been e-mailed out representing the biggest 1000 shareholders. If you have not received an e-mail as of yet, do not worry, it is coming. We are up to 28 volunteers which is great but I would love to see a few more to make the burden easier on everyone.

If some of you are french speaking and would not mind calling some french speaking shareholders, please let me know as we have a fair size contigent of them.

If some of you have international calling plans and do not mind making some calls, we have some shareholders around the world that I could still use some help with.

We have a huge week coming up and I think it will just keep building till the AGM. Management has promised us lots of news to prove that they are the best suited to build shareholder value so I have high expectations for the company and for our SP in the next short while. The markets stink, the dark forces will want to keep us down but shareholders that I have talked to are excited about the proxy fight and see it as confirmation that we are undervalued. A few of them I know will be buying more shares this week so if the markets can behave somewhat, we may have a perfect storm for a fair increase in Share price.

Cheers,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined