Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
October 17, 2008
Golden Predator Provides Corporate Update
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Oct. 17, 2008) - Golden Predator Mines Inc. (the "Company") (TSX:GP) reports that the company's Chief Executive Officer, William Sheriff, was subject to involuntary margin sales of 339,000 of his shares of Golden Predator during the week of October 6, 2008.

Mr. Sheriff commented, "I am very disappointed to have been subject to involuntary margin sales of my shares of Golden Predator. These sales were precipitated by the extraordinary circumstances of the worldwide financial crisis. In no way do these sales reflect my view of the financial position or future performance potential of Golden Predator. I have been one of the company's largest individual shareholder's since its inception and frequently purchased additional shares as an expression of my complete confidence in the value of the company's strategy and assets. My confidence in Golden Predator remains undiminished, and I look forward to rebuilding my ownership position in the company in the months and years ahead."

MY LETTER To MR SHERIFF

FAO William Sheriff

Sunday, October 19, 2008 12:09 AM
Somewhat embarrassing, eh?

They get fed up with me posting about using margin accounts on Agoracom,

OK, you save a dollar or two, BUT, some swine is using your money to short some poor B. using your shares. AND it might be the company that YOU are invested in.

Do Not Do it.

Best regards

Posted On: Friday, July 11, 2008, 12:19:00 PM EST

Becoming A Book Entry At Your Company's Transfer Agent

Author: Jim Sinclair

Dear Friends,
I respectfully ask all of our readers to either take delivery of your paper certificates or become book entries on the book of the non-financial entity transfer agent for all of your junior mineral industry company shares. The latter is best for anyone who has a somewhat difficult time keeping track of things.
Those of you using margin accounts are, as a product of that, allowing your brokerage firms to lend your shares to other brokers to cover short sales of your company.
Two goals are accomplished by the above. First and foremost it eliminates any financial agents between you and your shares. The second thing it does is make it more difficult for those who have played the short side of all mineral companies.
You would make the management of your company?s job easier if you would consider doing this.
Thank you,
Jim Sinclair

Dear Jim,
As you probably know, publicly traded companies are required to offer book entry registration of shares via the Direct Registration System (DRS). When shareholders request their shares be registered as a book entry, they become registered shareholders and clients of the company?s Transfer Agent.
Computershare sends statements to clients (shareholders). If a book entry registered shareholder wishes to negotiate their shares, they can request from Computershare the linked below DRS Direct Transaction Form. Once the form is completed and returned to Computershare, the shares can be negotiated as they request. Other transfer agents have similar forms for their respective companies.
I trust this is helpful to some of the CIGAs,
CIGA Helen

Click here to view Computershare?s DRS Transaction Form in PDF format

( Click on the link below to visit our website. )

http://www.jsmineset.com/
Please login to post a reply
Clavis
City
Cornwall
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/17/2008