Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to crazydik's message

crazydik,

Slander's tough to prove, being word of mouth. It's certainly easy to establish the publication part of liable, but in proxy fights, there's a lot of "opinions" thrown around. "Wasting" money might well be deemed nothing more than an opinion. There's certainly a lot of bitterness in this fight, not uncommon when people feel they've been messed with.

I have no sympathy for those that exercised their warrants early - I was shocked that they did. What were they told by management? Whatever it was, they were likely equally fueled by the same old greed that has gotten the US economy where it is today. Should those warrant holders be upset? Sure, but as much at themselves as NOT management.

To me, RN has never been the deity he is to so many here. However, I don't think he's at all dishonest, and I don't think he has any of the objectionable traits that I sense the Rosseau folk to have in abundance. Can someone run NOT better than RN? My answer is surely yes. But this group is bitter and opportunistic, and certainly won't have the group of shareholders represented on this board high on the list of people they'd like to please.

As you well know, lawsuits are often wasteful of time and money, and take a significant emotional toll on the participants. I look for no more than a defeat on the proxy contest (oh, and a dramatic turn around in the commodity/natural resource sectors, if not the world economy!).

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links