Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

The gentleman that called me tonight seemed like he was selling pencils to a blind man. He was robotic in a helpful but illusive way. He was informative..without saying very much to inform me. He didn't ask me if I had any questions..so I asked him.

My Questions...His answers...

Q Are Pinetree and Sprott on side with Rosseau?

A. Didn't know for sure ... not why he's calling.

Q. Where did Mr. Anderson come into Aurelian (this question was asked after he told me Mr Anderson was the reason Aurelian went to 40.00).

A. He wasn't sure...but Mr Anderson made Aurelian move to 40.00

Q If Mr Anderson wasn't at the head of the company at that time where would the price have gone.

A Duh??!!!

Q I mean...was the price going to 40.00 with the existing management in place anyway. You know sometimes things are meant to go positive in a big way and all someone has to do is become the big chief and ride the wave to high popularity and wealth. My guess is this is what Mr. Anderson did. He rode the stock until it peaked its first major peak. I don't however think he made it go to 40.00. I think the stock took him to 40.00 where he stood to profit "large" and then dump it for a quick buck.

A I don't know where he started managing in the stocks cycle (paraphrased).

Q. What about the small print on this proxy of yours? I understand they have it written that they can vote themselves options and other perks.

A. He indicated that he did not see that on the proxy anywhere. He also indicated he did not think that was possible with the regulations on board members being very tight.

Q. If regulations were so tight why would they need to put a disclaimer on their proxy relating to favourable transactions during their office?

A I don't see this on the proxy anywhere.

Q. Can you please send me a copy of their proxy. I want to read it for myself.

A He took my email address and is sending me a copy of the proxy which I will peruse and update you on.

Pretty ho hum conversation. Pretty useless bit of information. Pretty likely covering up something big, but who am I to say so I would say this as being IMHO only.

Vote Nemis. You know and trust him and his board. Its that easy. Vote Nemis...Vote Nemis....Vote Nemis www.proxyvote.com

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007