Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hi All...

As you know, I made a suggestion yesterday that we maybe join together and take out an Ad in one of the National newspapers expressing our Shareholder outrage against Rosseau's attempt to steal this little company from us.

I received a number of PM's and a number of green flags in support. However, Aafab Ventures and others came up with some
costs for a full page Ad, and these costs are totally prohibitive. ....$ 30,000 - $50,000 plus!

When we win this "David and Goliath, battle we might be able to consider something like this again to announce to many the virtues of Noront and get well needed national exposure, but for the moment it's not practical. Much of Wall Street and Bay Street will now be following us... Perhaps we should take an AD when we receive the needed number of winning votes, announcing that we have WON this mighty battle and expounding the fantastic potential of Noront under Richard's leadership!

Keep your spirits up, everyone.

We are going to WIN!

jacki79

We are NORONT...Hear us ROAR!!

Please login to post a reply
jacki79
City
Ft. Myers, FL
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating