Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Go Hunting
almost 16 years ago

We all know that Richard loves to go hunting right for moose right. Lets arrange a hunting trip with Richard, Bill from TME and Dick Chenney and see who comes back ready to drill and organise a borad room take over. Then I'll believe you!

hey in this financial climate load your gun with dollars and do a REAL $$$ take over and then we'll talk. This is the MR Whimpy calling ( with hedged dollar losses) for a takeover attempt. I'll call you today to get your permission to take you over with a ballot. Pease agrre with my phone caller ( the all you can afford method) Whew! I hope the suckers fall for it. Hey you'll get paid. Some day? Hey Bill how are ya? So much for reputation? Can't wait to see you at the next trade show. Here'es an advance question - If I do a JV with you will you take me over in the board room too? If I drop my wallet will you bend over and pick it up?

Oz

Please login to post a reply
Aussie1
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007