Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Polylabel's message

Every time we get a drilling update from one of the ROF companies, it becomes more obvious that this willdefinitely be an area play in the end.

Regardless of whether these companies orchestrate a merge ahead of a buy-in/buy-out I think any major would want a joint offer considered and accepted by the many players presently raising the bar on the Chromite tonnage.

I think we will see Noront, FWR, SPQ/KWG, and at least 1 or 2 other area players involved.

IMHO it would be to our advantage to have a merger planned and carried out by the area players themselves to both maximize the tonnage/benefits as well as the fair market price for a major to move in and assume control of the ongoing development.

In any event, this has to be one of the most exciting mining development stories in Canada for many years and we get front row seats to watch it unfold........

You can't ask for better.

Please login to post a reply
Wishing
City
Owen Sound
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/28/2008