Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I think most of us agree that the most important paragraph of Noront's press release this afternoon is the following:

"Noront and other Companies that continue to drill in the ROF area are now delineating a potential new chromite belt that is still open at both ends along strike and to depth, where the ROF continues on ground wholly owned by Noront. Preliminary discussions are underway between the four companies (Noront, Freewest, Spider and KWG) that are actively exploring for chromium along this new belt, whereby they have agreed to share geological information. This potential mega-project is rapidly progressing to the critical mass stage to support development."

I think the language in this is a result of the proxy fight by Rosseau to take control of Noront by the votes this month before the annual meeting at the end of the month. This is Noront's way of saying: "Look, folks! We cannot reveal some things to you (either because of rules of the TSX, or confidentiality agreements between the companies involved) -- but, we are working on something really big and really valuable here. And, WE ARE MAKING FAST PROGRESS!!! So, don't become dejected because of the extreme undervaluation of the stock at the present time. And don't think we are not moving things along as fast as we can. There is going to be a big pay-off, just be patient a little while longer and trust in your management who have brought you this far already."

Please login to post a reply
rodg45
City
West Texas
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/28/2007
Social Links