Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to mustangman's message

http://agoracom.com/ir/Noront/messag...

Please click the link above and post your green thumb there.

We need to know how many of us have received the dissident proxy from Rosseau Asset Management. If you have recieved your please click the green hand at the bottom right corner of the screen. You will need to be logged on to do this.

Remember to vote at www.proxyvote.com

ALSO: Please read your proxy card carefully. Be sure you are voting for the right people here. In Canada the proxy vote card representing the existing Noront Board of Directors is WHITE. The dissident proxy is YELLOW (Rosseau).

I have heard that in the US the colours may not be the same. So please be sure to read the proxy card before you vote wherever that may be.

Thanks and lets take a bite out of Rosseau's bid....I think we are aware that we have the team that can get things done for us sitting in our Head Office as we speak. Lets be sure they hear our voice with this vote and please 'EVERYONE VOTE" . We all count whether in a large way or small. It all adds up and a number of smaller shareholders, grouped together can make the overall difference in the end. www.proxyvote.com

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007