Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Talk about professional theives. Rosseau et al are nothing more than parasites. They know just like we know that Noront has the goods. The overall market in the tank and SP driven down through manipulation makes for perfect timing for them to look like the white knight here to save us. Not so, they are making this takeover bid based soley on greed.

Richard Nemis and his well balanced, knowledgeable directors and staff have done an amazing job for shareholder's interest during these dificult times. I have met most of the Directors of Noront, I have been a shareholder since the fall 0f 2006, and like many of you I am down ($$$$) considerably in the past six months. Regardless, I have every bit of faith in Richard and his leadership and only fear where we might be if Rosseau is successful. With Richard's and our efforts combined we will win the day!

Read Richard's update if you are not sure, this should make it clear!

VOTE RICHARD NEMIS - GIVE HIM YOUR PROXY

Thanks Justduke

Please login to post a reply
Justduke
City
Durham
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined