Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Strategies
almost 16 years ago

There are a multitude of strategies a company, and its shareholders can take in times of a crisis, which may pass quickly or last longer.....depends on their time frames. A win/win situation is the best for each. In this case, I would say that we, the retail shareholders, and the current management and BOD of NOT have the same expectations and goals. I.E. Willing to endure short term pain for long term gain. Rosseau, on the other hand, is very sensitive to short term pain......voila.......desperate moves......band aid approaches.......fighting for their life styles and reputations.

Why should we, the retail shareholders of NOT, not shareholders of Rosseau et al's funds, be prepared to bail them out in the short term? No way, jose! We should act to preserve our current life styles and those of our children and their children.

The way is clear. VOTE YOUR SHARES IN FAVOUR OF RICHARD NEMIS AND HIS RECOMMENDED BOD.

Respectfully submitted

geoprof

Please login to post a reply
geoprof
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined