Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Everyone vote because it is very important... I think it is important that we look at what Rosseau has to do in order to win this proxy fight... So we know what we are up against.

1. Keep the share price low

2. Keep loose coalition of funds together (Genuity, Pinetree and Sprout)

3. Keep us off the TSX (makes our management look poor since this should have already been done - one thing about Noront that frustrates me.)

4. Down play any news release before the 22nd of October

5. Hope retail investors don't vote - try to confuse them or make them feel indifferent.

-------------------

1. We have a bad price right now but things are looking up. Not many people shorting this stock right now... If we get back to $2.50 will be tough/impossible to unseat management.

2. Will be hard to get all four - Fund Managers trust one another - they will be thinking what would I do? They will trust each other less then we trust them because they themselves know how evil they are and what they are willing to do to make a buck.

3. Heard some rumors that is all - nothing I can substantiate. But if true will make #2 very tough to accomplish.

4. Must play the wolf in sheeps clothing - downplay our next few news releases.

5. Send out proxys even though they know they will get no votes because it will potentually confuse investors into not voting.

Please login to post a reply
semismart
City
Cincinnati
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/04/2008
Social Links