Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

1 month ago this board would be doing backflips over a NR with 2% nickel, no? It seems to me that there is very little discussion about probably the most significant assay results released in quite a long time (if you don't care about chromium, which apparently the market does not discussed ad nauseum), especially considering Rosseau idiots want to explore for more nickel and not waste money on Windfall or Chrome.

I am confident that RN has a plan to deal with this and surely has lost some sleep with the rest of us. The bottom line is that since they had these "meetings" trying to resolve their differences, they probably knew this was coming and had a jump on it before this board even caught wind of it. It seems to me, after reading those posts from the guy who listed all the strategies companies have of dealing with this stuff, and knowing that RN is lawyer, that they have good options, especially if it's true they can postpone the AGM (does anyone know if they actually can or NOT)?

I never expected NOT to release statements about how they were going to fight this, besides perhaps a rebuttal to the supposed facts of the proxy. Lots of people on this board remind me of friends that get all mad at the American government for not informing the general public of their battle plans and war information on CNN in advance of attacks. I would be upset if RN came out with a NR stating how they were going to fight this, I'd rather let them do their job in stealth, and trust that RN still has his and our best interests at heart and is NOT going down without a fight.

While nobody is happy about this, all we can do is keep the faith and vote and get our friends to vote. At the end of the day, we still have a great company with ore in the ground. I don't think that even if Rosseau idiots prevail we will get sold down the river for as cheap as some here think. I first bought near the highs, and have managed to buy my average down to $4.15, and yet I am still confident I will make money regardless the idiots prevail, just not as much as if RN was in charge.

Good luck to all,

Phil

Please login to post a reply
Forestmusic1
City
Columbia, MD
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined