Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I am reposting my recurring nightmare for those that missed it. This will happen to Noront if the Proxy is not defeated.

Beware of snakes in the grass

Posted by: Notie Girl on October 09, 2008 10:00AM

Just woke up and was hoping it was only a bad nightmare, but no! This is for real folks and you all need to be ready to fight for what we rightfully deserve and have earned. This proposed new board of directors that Rousseau would like the uninformed to vote for consists of 4 former Aurelian snakes, namely, Patrick Anderson, Joseph Hamilton, Keith McKay & Thomas Obradovich. This troup of bandits accepted a bad deal for shareholders and refused to invoke the shareholder rights plan which was in place. They had negotiated with Kinross behind closed doors for over a year and loaded themselves up with 2.4 million stock options 3 days before accepting the so called"friendly" offer, sold their shares prior, and made sure no other offer would be possible by selling 10% of the company to Kinross upon acceptance of that offer. We cannot let them steal Noront as well. Therefore it is imperitive to cast your vote for our present management team and not let the unwashed foul our company. One thing about being unethical, greedy and not doing your fiduciary duty is that the stench follows you everywhere!

Notie Girl

Please login to post a reply
Notie Girl
City
B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2007