Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to geoprof's message

I had actually just sent a letter to them, perhaps people can build on the thoughts I expressed

Good afternoon, I trust you and your families had a wonderful thanksgiving.
I am an investor in NORONT and as you know Rousseau is making an attempt to takeover our board.
I am oppossed to such a takeover by the people they have nominated.
Noront is one of the great up and coming junior mining companies. recognized world wide on its achievements we sit on one of the gratest mining opportunities in North america if not the world.
Rousseau wishes to put in place a board that has less then desirable nominees, these people nominated did disservice to the many retail investors in Aurilien and literally cost them millions upon millions of dollars selling out for 1/10th if not more then what thier company was worth.
As retail investors we believe that the current board led by Mr Richard Nemis will bring true shareholder value to the company.
Your newspaper and web site are read by many many people in the junior exploration business and investors as such. I would ask that you put the suport of your newspaper behind the campaign to stop Rousseau from taking over theis company for quick persoanl profit and gain at the expense of the very people that are your grassroots community.
I would welcome hearing your comments on the dealings that are about to transpire.

Sincerely

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/27/2008