Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I think we should all be forwarding an email, probably formatted and posted here to cut and paste into the email to Sprott, Rosseau, Pinetree with special empahsize on it being forwarded directly to Sheldon and the other fund (forgot the name).

Perhaps someone like Canseco or Misfit1 could write it so that our voice is heard in numbers and we're saying the same thing as one concerned group of investors.

Let me hear your thoughts please. If we have someone here that has good legal background to write it ...would even be better.

We need it quickly and we need to post it asap as well. Copy Noront and Agoracom with all of the emails sent as well so we have a record of our concerns.

The letter should state our concerns with these hedge funds, thier business history and our ultimate take on Noront with the existing management team in place. If anyone has something to add I suggest it be done within the next day or two.

I know what I want to say...... but thats why we should also all see the communication and discuss it should there be concerns of the content. One other thing...this may be best done through Agoracom (George) and his comments would be most heartily welcomed at this time.

Remember to vote your proxy at www.proxyvote.com

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined