Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Challenge
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
Challenge
almost 16 years ago

Currently, Rosseau and his merry men believe that their is an opportunity to make money with taking over the BOD of Noront. However, to do this it seems that they need the help of Sprott and Pinetree.

The challenge is this:

How can we increase the risk for Sprott and Pinetree in this deal?

If we can find a way to increase the risk of just one of these 2 companies than they will have a bigger risk/reward ratio and this may tilt the balance as to how they vote. Examples may be to form a list of investors who have money with Sprott or shares of Pinetree. We compile this list and call the companies up and let them know that if they do vote with Rosseau, we will redeem our mutual funds and keep pressure on Pinetree shares to keep them lower and make it harder for them to survive the current environment. I am sure that if we work together, there are other means to increase their risk and making it less appealling for them to vote with Rosseau. I look forward to some good discussion on this topic but if we are going to do something, we must do it quickly.

I am not sure if Pinetree shares can be used as they may be viewed as market manipulation. However, Sprott is a bigger target and I have a few friends that hold mutual funds thru them. I bet it would not be to hard to persuade them to withdraw their accounts all at the same time and cause some trouble for Sprott. Everyone that has mutual funds thru Sprott or knows someone that does who may be willing to help out can do so by sending me a PM. Once we tabulate this, we can send Sprott the info and see if this can help sway him. Also, we can spread the word that Sprott is mud and no one should be dealing with them for mutual funds!!

Of course if he does vote with current management, then we can support them with how we invest our money after Noront sells out for $100.

Let's see what an army of ants can do!!

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined