Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

More importantly he keeps getting put on Boards. I'm sure he'll end up on Noront's as a peace offering from Rosseau. Watch out. I used to think Sheldon was a great investment guru.... Now I don't know. Not saying he isn't but really I think he's into short turnarounds to keep Pinetree's profits moving. When I was invested in Pinetree there was a lot of stocks changing hands at one point. Seems like a lot of the stocks like Mega are still on the list there.

Don't get me wrong..Sheldon has good feel for investment and that "is" his business. Making a profit for his company. My problem is he likely won't see this through. Nor will Sprott. Nor will Rosseau. They'll all pump the stock "if" they get on board and then they'll dump it. If we don't watch out we'll go down in flames while they take the profits.

Be vewy vewy careful.......

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined