Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
media coverage
almost 16 years ago

hi i am a new poster. i have read 1000's of posts over the last year. at this moment in time our noront is under attack. we really need to start to use the power of the press. the news release friday nite was great news. will the small invester see this release. we need to have a head line in national news papers. NORONT HITS AGAIN!!!! the computer is a great tool. but every one reads a paper sometime during the day. the word has to get out about what these guys are going to do to our great company if they get it. richard & the board of directors are responsible for the great team we have in place. look what we have discovered in only 12 months. they will no doubt turn this company into one that books will be wrote about some day. but we need the press & news to defeat this unwanted attempt. so please think outside the computer for if only a moment. i will vote my 60000 shares for richard & his great team!!!!!!

Please login to post a reply
corvette
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2008
Social Links
Private Message