Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Sensation's message

I don't think you could say that Temex will be involved in the takeover of Noront.

If this gang can make a serious play for management control of Noront with a minority ownership position, Temex is exceedingly vulnerable because these same forces already own more or less half the company. No, there is no public evidence that control has yet been gained, but I would be very concerned that the next AGM will proceed something like what we are seeing here. The recent precipitous fall in TME share price may have been "people in the know" getting out. Just a possible interpretation, now that retail has finally heard what the institutions knew for weeks, if not months.

If Noront falls to these guys, they can leverage the assets, and in turn, other dominoes will likely soon fall.

The whole ROF may soon be in play. If other claimholders in the James Bay Lowlands don't get behind Noront and/or a White Knight investor, then consolidation is going to be hard to resist.

One way or another, the ROF will soon get the attention it deserves. Noront has not yet responded to the dissident circular. In this chess game, there are only a couple of pawns past the home row. There is a lot more game left to play, and the tactic has not yet been revealed.

Lar

Please login to post a reply
hoov
City
Millbrook ON
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/14/2008