Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

I think there will be a lot votes held back until the end. Early voting won't tell us much. It will likely show a lot of support for Richard because it will be us voting initially.

I thnk the big guys will be dropping their votes in the ballot box in bits a pieces just to keep everything off guard. I can see them trying to swing the last vote so that just when it looks like Richard and team have it in the bag......(you know or can imagine the rest).

Whatever the case I am not going to be excited about the outcome until the vote closes. I just don't trust what is happening here with the hedgies. I don't trust Pinetree and their owner Sheldon and I don't trust Rousseau. I used to own Pinetree...and of course that's when their stock decided to crash after a couple years of great return. Sheldon was being investigated then..and in fairness I'm not sure what the outcome was of that. He like many hedgies is a smart investor. That doesn't make him a smart miner. Sheldon is a multi-business investor just like Rousseau. They don't specialize much in mining or particularly specific sectors of mining. They fund the people that do the mining. They just make sure their top people in the business are running the show.

I'm not sure how much collussion goes on from there...probably don't want to know. :(

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007