Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to googleeye's message

From my perspective, they can try this every year. However, if they are not successful this year, it will be much more difficult next year and every year after that. Right now market sentiment is very negative which should support Rosseau's bid but as witnessed here on Agoracom, this could not be further from the truth. The reaction here has been powerful, passionate and down right "How dare you?".

I believe Rosseau never though the reaction would be so one sided. Not only does he now risk losing his take over because of our strong, unified reaction but he has found a way to piss off a huge amount of retail shareholders who will always remember him for this nasty, opportunistic, bastardly (thrown in more adjectives) attempt. Us retail investors are tired of being taken advantage of and thru mediums like agoracom can now unite and say "F U". The next time I hear of a similar situation by this individual, I will buy shares solely to vote against him and I believe many individuals here may do the same. We have great memories when it comes to people who have wronged us. So the Rosseau's of the world, take heed, retail shareholders will take abuse no more!!

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007