Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

Hi fellow shareholders,

I remember a conversation I had with one of the receptionists at Noront. I will not say her name but she has been there for a long time and is a great lady. I was asking for Dick as usual but it was one of those rare times where he was not available to talk to a small retail shareholder. I always found it facinating that he would take some serious time to answer all my questions and educate me on the mining business. My dad could not believe that I could just call and talk to the CEO of Noront!!

In any case he was not around but the receptionist started talking on how she has known him pretty much all her life. She described how he is just the greatest guy to work for. That his enthusiam for the company and life brings everyone up in the office even on so-so days. He is the lightening rod in the office that keeps everyone motivated. I was a little surprised to see this much admiration and clear affection for a boss. However, as I have talked to Dick often and seen his videos, I can clearly see how she has built up this much respect for the man. That kind of devotion is not bought or bribed or stolen, IT IS EARNED!!

Richard Nemis has earned that reputation with every retail shareholder that is honest and has taken the time to listen to him. Having that kind of CEO has no price in my opinion!! Mining stories of this kind take years to develop. What Richard and his team have accomplished in the last 12 months is nothing short of breathtaking. Sudbury, after close to 100 years of mining are still finding deposits. If anyone thinks the treasures of the RoF can be found faster than what Richard and his team have done, I would call BS. Sure they would love to have 15 drill rigs there right now punching holes on every upside down elephant but market conditions and respect of burn rate and the credit markets say we have to play this a little slower. Striking the right balance of burn rate and amount of drill rigs can be questioned by everyone but I believe we have a pretty good balance right now.

So we need to keep Richard and his team in place. It would be nice to think there was a way if we lost this vote that we could have a run at buying more shares and re-doing this vote in 30 days but as far as I know, this is not an option. This vote cannot be appealed although I am no expert and would love another opinion on this part.

It is of course known that everyone must vote because only the votes that are cast count!!! That means that if you do not vote, you have waisted your shares. At the end of the process, they will add all the votes supporting the current board and compare them to the votes supporting Rosseau's bid to over through current management. If they have more votes, then we LOSE our current management.

I feel very strongly that these individuals have suppressed our SP in order to piss off current shareholders and try to get them to vote for Rosseau. If our SP is low, IT IS BECAUSE OF ROSSEAU!!

Now he has sent a delegation of posters to sway public opinion on agoracom. I believe most here are seeing right thru these characters. That is the easy part. The hard part is convincing everyone, even the guy with 100 shares to cast his vote. Please cast your votes and if you helped other individuals buy Noront in the past, impress upon them that it is very important to cast their vote.

Respectfully,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined