Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Hi all and thanks for all the great posts and information

We have heard, from both high and low, that they want the world markets to stabilize.

Like wanting your bread to rise like it did in times of old. 5000 years same thing.

Only now they allow you to sell things you don’t own and buy stuff without the money.

Any, I mean Any question why markets are not stable but a yo yo designed to support those with low morals and deep pockets.

Theft thats all.

I don’t subscribe to this Robin hood ideal that we use to steal from others.

The one’s that do this are certainly in tights but not the same kind that Robin wore.

Theirs are the tight minds of the greedy.

You wear tights to long what happens? Take a wild guess.

Politicians and any regulator that turns a blind eye to this is well blind and will become so eventually. Karma wipaka. All is fun till someone loose an eye.

The real meaning by the way of Eye for an Eye and Tooth for a tooth is noit revenge.....

It is that if you were responsibe either directly or indirectly for someone loosing their vision or ability to feen themselves you were responsible for them for the rest of your life!

I voted my life savings for RN as I know most else on this board is and I will spend my energy till the next AGM to make sure that the media reports it

GLTA

All the best

KTN

Please login to post a reply
ktnjones
City
Calgary
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating