Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Good evening NOT,

We are all concerned about what is coming.... our battle as NOT owners is uphill and will be difficult. We have a few weeks to keep pushing our friends and shareholders to vote.... every vote counts. This is an incredible battle ahead.

A few friends and I have discussed the possible outcome of this over the past day or two... the one elephant in the room is not discussed and may sound trivial in the scheme of things... but is very near and dear to many here. If Rousseau wins control, what happens to our forum on agoracom? What happens to our community?

I understand why this is so emotional... many of us stand to lose so much money should Rousseua gain control. I have no doubt they will dillute us and sell us to the first bidder, likely a deal already done..... as for sprott, pinetree and co... I understand your position, your future is in jeapardy... pinetree, I suspect you get bought by sprott, unfortunately, your days are numbered in this environment. Sprott, the smartest in the room, I am not shocked if you are in fact behind all of this.

The part that bugs me the most as a shareholder of NOT is we have all started along this journey together. We have put ourselves out there on this board... our thoughts and DD, and we developed relationships, friendships, and trust. We have supported one another through many difficult times.... and we are near the bottom and this comes up. Right in the heart of one of the worst markets, our favorite company NOT, and our network is thrown in jeapardy.

If Rousseau gets in, make no mistake, the deal just announced with agoracom will come to an end. This board, our board, our permabull board, will come to an end. It saddens me that our journey has really just begun and we have this adversity to overcome.... and could prematurely end our journey.

I don't know how this ends. I do know, we have a few weeks together on our NOT agoracom board. What ever comes of this dream we all share.... lets make the most of the time we have. This is a small part of all of our lives, yet it has been good for all of us. I hope we all embrace the next few weeks and come through stronger, whatever the outcome.

I've quoted The Shawshank Redemption before...

As of now, we know who the warden is, "Rousseau"...

We shareholders are in fact Andy Dufrense, and we are about to find out if we can crawl through 400 meters of shit to become free. If we can, the future looks grand... we must put our nose in to escape the tyranny. Can we do it?

If I could describe our company in one sentence, here goes:

keep the faith, holding with confidence, wake me at $20, it's a barnburner

regards

cwallace

Please login to post a reply
cwallace
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating