Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Here's one for you.

Gold crashes, silver crashes and Banks stocks rise.

Central bank manipulation? Selling gold and silver to buy bank stocks?

I don't usually subscribe to such scare theories but in these times, it is possible.

Iceland is bankrupt, I'm sure you've heard. But the the very worrisome point is that iceland is no different from the rest of the world in its banking and reliance on credit and paper (not a gold standard). And like the credit freeze up between banks, no country is willing to bail out iceland.

The great FED is bailing out US banks. Who will bail out the world?

Stick with gold and silver and nickel (remember it used to be currency too!). We are in for a wild ride.

NOT is at a $1.14... yuk. But isn't it amazing that while the rest of the world continues to plummet NOT has been rock steady. We've opened and closed between 1.00 and 1.15 for the last five days!This could mean that we were driven down to where we are by forces other then just the general market, and being held down.

BK.

Please login to post a reply
bravekind
City
Williamsburg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007