Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Josh,

If you are a true NOT long and this is how you fee, that is ok. If you are a basher in disguise, what you are doing is imoral and wrong.

Back to your post. You stated that market conditions have nothing to do with our SP. Please tell me that was a joke. A year ago the TSX venture was over 3300 and now it is strugling to float over 1000. Majot companies like RIMM, POT, APPLE are way down. Some down to 30% of their 52 week high. I think your anger and fustration with the market today is messing with your ability to think this through rationally. That was not meant to be insulting. I have no interest in trying to insult you or start any kind of confrontation.

How about this. I have a feeling you will change your mind in the next 2 weeks (just enough time to change your vote). You know what i mean by this. If i'm right, post a msg on the board that you have changed your vote. If i'm wrong, then keep your vote the way you have it. DEAL?

Good luck either way (as long as you not a basher)

JGo

Please login to post a reply
jgocar24
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/08/2008