Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Many posters have come alive in the past 24 hours despite the current economy, market conditions and low SP. Many of these posters are long time shareholders and believe in Richard Nemis and his journey and welcome to those new shareholders that have come on board.

The support and relentless faith that many here have shown today for Richard puts a lump in my throat. I have been sick about the SP of late but have never faltered in my trust in Noront delivering.

Richard has made many decisions over the past year and a half, some good some so,so and some great. One of the greatest decisions in my opinion was to get involved with Agoracom. Agoracom has given us the vehicle in which to communicate. Without this communication vehicle we would be at a great disadvantage right now. I thank Richard for this and Agoracom for running a great ship.

The posters on this forum over the past year have provided so much DD and insight not only on Noront facts but worldy financial matters. It's truly an education. Even at times there have been disagreements, diferences of opinion, maybe even hurt feelings. Through all this and the current Rosseau dilema we are in it is wonderful to see the posts coming out of the woodwork and unite behind Richard.

The wheel is not broke, only the road is a little bumpy, leave Richard in charge and we will all be rewarded. I do not like the alternative.

My Vote and My Families Vote has been cast, RN all the way!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Justduke

Please login to post a reply
Justduke
City
Durham
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined