Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Question Marathonman. Is this where we are casting our proxy votes as well. I've been saying to go to the Noront site to vote...which is probably erroneous. It probably has a link to www.proxyvote.com there does it?

Sorry but I'm in a spot where I can't vote until tonight...but man be assured it will be two votes for Richard Nemis and his team. Rousseau is pouting about the management team and promise that an "experienced??!!!" CEO will be found and that their "delegated" CEO will step down...with no problem once an experienced mining CEO is found.

And the answer to this bunch of non liklihoods is ........Vote Richard and the present board. I'm sure Richard will be bringing us to the top again with news reports forthcoming. We have to trust...but in all truth....he has to inform us as well....but when the time is right for "all of us". I've heard Richard and so have many others....does he seem like someone to hold back willingly....I'm thinking not. As such there are two things holding him back....a leak of news which is "big" and which cannot happen for a number of reasons... the regulators have told him to stop emphatically telling us to hold (never did understand this one. Don't all CEO's do that??).

Best of luck.

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined