Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Rosseau Asset Mgmt Is A Hedge Fund And Nothing More

Posted by: Stratopod on October 09, 2008 04:18AM

And also a corporate raider. And a proven shorter, as per their trading record with NOT and other companies.

They helped drive down the price of NOT, to gain this position. Anything that they have said, is all B.S. They are only here to steal a comapny and nothing more.

They are not really a company. More like a gang of greedy hedgers, that are in it for themselves and a few of their buddies only. They could care less about the regular shareholders' interests. Not part of their plan.

And so, neither are we. They only want our votes. Then, they'll ram them back up our behinds and sell us down the river, just like they did with the Aurelian shareholders, who, if I'm not mistaken are still pursuing legal actions against Aurelian and the proposed Rosseau, new director for NOT, Patrick F'n Anderson, for diluting the company value, then issuing millions of shares to the Aurelain board & Patrick F'n Anderson and then selling it all on the cheap to Kinross.

The shareholders at Aurelian were and still are furious and they want blood ! Oh ya, no kidding.

So who in their F'n right mind, would want this F'n Anderson guy involved ?!!

No F'n way, Rossayy ! Ain't happening. In fact, I've been telling every single one of my buddies who own NOT and their buddies who own NOT and their buddie's buddies who own NOT, to throw out your F'n Yellow cards. Okay ?

Where do you want me positioned Misfit ? Let me know. I'll do whatever I can to fight these F'n bandits.

strato-fight

Did You Know?

AGORACOM members with a rank of Vice President or higher can update Company Profiles

44 members recommend this.

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007