Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Lets all sit back and ingest all of this information.

George rightfully states that Rosseau utilized the Agoracom forum to launch this cut-throat attack.

Well, we will use Agoracom to fight for our company and we will fight for the Nemis management team.

I made a statement on this forum a long time ago. I said the mining camp would be called Nemisville and become another town or another Sudbury.

I was watching Sarah Palen the Republican VP candidate. She was speaking of John McCain. She said "there is only 1 man in this race who has truly fought for you and your country.."

Well folks I can equate those words here to Richard. There is only 1 man in this race who has truly fought for us. Thats Richard. He built the company to what it is. Some fool should not be allowed to walk into his office and say: get your stuff out of here Nemis, this is my desk now." Can you all imagine that? The man who slugged it out all these years from nothing and built this community? NO way.

Let's use this forum to take back our company. We have the power. Spider forum did the same.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007