Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

We all have our own opinions.

I tried to discuss the political risk in ecuador on the 'other' board and was quickly silenced. To bring up the political risk for ARU in ecuador meant you were a basher.

Then when the CEO of ARU, Patrick Anderson himself, the man who made so many people so much money, brought up the issue of political risk himself, he astounded the blind, and they turned on hime to. He said the following:

"And what if the Mining Law isn't favourable? Or what if it's only favourable to a corporation that can take on bigger risks than we can? There are lots of factors."

"I think Kinross is well-positioned to work with the government in ways we never could. They've got experience in jurisdictions the Ecuadorian government quite likes such as Brazil and Chile, and a great [corporate social responsibility] reputation in those countries."

His words will turn out to be prophetic. Today ecuador is talking 8% royalty fees and a 70% windfall tax.

IMO

BK

Please login to post a reply
bravekind
City
Williamsburg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined