Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Knowwhat1
almost 16 years ago
Re: Knowwhat1
almost 16 years ago
Re: Knowwhat1
almost 16 years ago
in response to yangzhh's message

I am reading the recent posts with amazement and horror. what timing for such a plot to unfold!

a corporate raider is at work - under the disguise of being a saviour. give me a break! people like this are responsible for the mess we are in.

I am wondering if there are other suiters watching closely - and just maybe have the same goal in mind.

could a shorter be shorted out of existence? it might mean more short time pain for us, but I would like to see these guys get beaten at their own game. tons of shares should be bought now. would it make sense for RN to contemplate such action?

we should lobby the politicians and the SEC. this short selling has to be stopped at all costs.

this also should be a cover story for the Northern Miner and it should alert the industry. nobody liked what happened to ARU... but here we see some of the same individuals trying to repeat what was done there. these guys seem to be raiding good companies one after another and shareholders are losing out. not a good image for investors in canadian resource companies. we are in a stable country, yet these kind of actions make us realize that the system has to be changed. deals like this will damage investor confidence in canadian TSXV companies.

The fight is on!!

PS is there any way the AGM and the voting date could be postponed?

Please login to post a reply
hgs225
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links
Private Message