Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
going all in
almost 16 years ago

I have been quiet for some time.......indigestion of our share price i guess,but i am about to make a HUGE HUGE move with the company.

I have been going crazy the last few days with the sp going down but when it hit 1.00$,i could not beleived it went that far.

Then i went to see my mother who owns about 40 company in different sector and noticed that every single stock she own took a major hit with the actual crises we are witnessing at the moment.

Then i thought,are they all bad companies?????

So since i have followed and held share of NOT,we are not immuned to what other companies are going threw and in some other stock,they are probably poster right now posting and complaining from lack of news and bad management.

Mr nemis or even god right now would not do much better in these crazy times.

For all we know with this company,and the pp at 1.00.....are you kidding me,i can not take it anymore.

Arranged for a loan of 25k wich i will pay back very quickly if the sp turns around or for a long time if it does not(with a high interest).

But i must do this,my concience and my dd is telling me to do this and i was actually happy today that the sp remain low because i will get my money tommorow and buy the crap out of this stock and nothing will make me happyer tommorow to own(imagine 25.000 share at the ridiculous price at maybe not even a 1.00$.

If for some reason i lose my investement.......so be it,i will of lost 25k (plus the extra 30k i already have in)and will live with it.........but if i am right then this crash in the market will be the best thing that happen to me!

Will post tommorow to let you know that i will be an owner of 25.000 thousand new shares.

Good luck god bless all !

Please login to post a reply
jackals
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007
Social Links