Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Gold
almost 16 years ago

I find it hard to believe that NOT could not come up with some gold positive news today

It's been 3 1/2 months since visual gold at Windfall...were we not to get some assays to follow soon?

With 52 oz/ton at hole 100, I would suspect they are encountering some gold as they get near.....How about some visual reports? At the very least, give an update on how close they are to hole 100....that update they give on their website doesn't tell us anything....or am I missing something....just how close are they...when do they expect to reach the target

If management truely wanted to stop the pain, today would have been a perfect day to come out and say something about Windfall.....or do they not have enough shares yet? Perhaps they will wait for the AGM where they will grant themselves options at these rediculously low prices before they turn on the PR machine

Hoping I'm wrong

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links