Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Bill Strong's message

Well if isn't my golf partner ("Tiger"). Man you played a great game. Kept us close. It was a fun day.

Wow....I bought more as well. ....but I'm kind of tinkering right now as I still don't know which way we're heading. A thousand here and a thousand there. Man its good to see Warren Buffett drop 5 billion into the market right now. Gives one the sense that we're coming close to the bottom. I'm thinking the end of the week and maybe a fresh start after the long weekend. As one of the other posters noted (I think it may have been Misfit1) there is likely an early tax selloff going on as well. People want out so they can get back in low while still getting a good tax break.

Whatever we'll be treading water for a bit longer. FNC is getting hurt today as well. They were holding their own for a bit. Seems more like large firm manipulation to clear up their books after the blood bath and extensive margin calls. Now I think they are more likely tinkering with the price and getting in large where they can.

The only problem with the big guys getting in is a lot of them are more swing trader than investor now. So getting in at 1.00 doesn't mean they think we're going to 10.00 but rather they think we're going to 1.50 so they can sell again and short down. Sucks but it is reality and this market is pandering to them.

Good luck Bill and to all other NOT investors. This is very painful. Buying in lower and lower (my average is down to 2.75 now from an earlier level of 4.50, makes this look like a positive thing that gives me a chance to build by portfolio. Problem is....is it??!! Might not be and I may lose it all if NOT can't hold on....which, by the way...I believe they will with no great issues. Once we're over the hump then I'll have the shares I wish I had this time last year. :)

A gamble..yes.....a stupid gamble.....maybe......great reward if things turn positive...definately. Its all part of the game.

All the best..........

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined