Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

I am convinced that there are many negative forces at play here with the ROF; I don’t think I have to spell them all out for everyone I’m sure we are all well aware of what they are.

As someone posted these guys (Kaiser, Coffin and Van Eden) are not in their area of expertise and should really keep their opinions to themselves. I have saw Van Eden slag off Not twice in the last year or so and both times the stock in the coming month shot up to over $7.00 so what does that tell you about their so called analytical opinion.

I have been on checking something that I thought might have happening and sure enough it happened again with the comments made by these gentleman (I use the word loosely). If you do a Google search using these guys names the top searches in the list are the NEGATIVE posts made on this forum. In fact, I haven’t seen the reverse happen where a positive post is up there at the top of the list. This is not the first time I’ve checked on this but there does seem to be a pattern.

Perhaps I’m just getting paranoid or maybe there is something to it, I’ve seen it many times. It always seems to happen when the posts state something negative that could affect the SP negatively. I’M NOT IMPLYING THE ORIGINAL POSTER HAD ULTERIOR MOTIVES but it is an interesting coincidence.

Just remember the economy cycles and we will come out the other end one day, the stuff in the ground isn’t going anywhere and I won’t be either. Rebuilding the economy will happen when the bottom hits and we start to re-build, re-tool, and re-invest. The automotive industry continues to make drastic changes in their technology, designs and production techniques to get ready for the next wave of echo vehicles that will be produced. These massive changes regretfully cost us jobs in the short term but create jobs in the long term. It has happened many times before and it will happen again but we will come out the other end.

STAY THE COURSE, it will pay in the end.

Lance

Please login to post a reply
Lance Swago
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/06/2007
Social Links