Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

You bet ! Some of us came in the game for the gold in Windfall. And then, Nickel discovery in the ROF. While searching for more nickel, BAM significant chrome discovery. So what do we got now :

1) Best gold hole in Canada with a ramp going in

2) Best nickel hole in Canada

3) Very high grade chrome

Are you seeing the 3 mines.......and we are just beginning to discover what is really in the ground. It's almost like dreaming in colors but it's for real. I keep telling my friends to buy this cheap stock. It's so undervalued. It will come in time. We now have the 43-101 report, it was a big step to be able to go to Toronto TSX and have new big investors coming in. I'm not missing the next AGM !

Looking forward to news from AT12 and wake up the market with it. I'm also looking forward the drilling the big mushroom on the JV with FWR. It's looking much bigger than DE1. I have the feeling AT12 could be another DE1 and the FWR JV even bigger........let the drill speak. Bring on a 4 drill ASAP (OPC en francais !).

What a great year we are gonna have with NOT. Wait to be down hole 100 at Windfall....

Manic

Please login to post a reply
Manicpower
City
Montreal
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/05/2007