Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

There has been a lot of chatter about being under valued and the fear of being taken out by a major too cheaply. It won't happen and this is why. If you go back in time, around when NOT got assays on the glory hole at E1, it was revealed that there were at least 3 Majors who had signed non-disclosure agreements. Now anybody who thinks these guys have walked away because of the way the markets have treated us and most other commodity stocks, is a fool. No, I am very confident, not only are they still here. But they have likely added their 2 cents now and than and they know what is going on well in advance of the MM and us. So although like most, I at times can not believe we are at this ridiculously low share price, I am very confident nobody is doing a hostile take over with out a price war. Now,

Keep the Faith

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007