Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

We've had a lot of bad market conditions the last while....starting beginning with the financial sector crumbling with the interest issues. The credit crunch has been around for many years and will continue to haunt us for the untold future. The problem is not the credit but the banking sector's way of giving it. As soon as they curtail their endless reams of envelopes being sent to everyone's door to sign up for their credit cards, I'm sure we will see the ridiculous amount of credit afforded those who can't handle it start to subside. That being said the market is set to jump again today as a result of the US government bailing out the Fanny Mae and the other (I forgot their name and don't really care) financial institutions. It's great to see careless handling of money by the big institutions being rewarded by bailouts from the government, but notwithstanding it will help bolster the market substantially IMHO.

The result of all of this comes down to what this will do for Noront and the ROF companies. If we go back to February of this year many of us were able to purchase NOT shares for 2.87 per share for a very small window in time. Once the US government provided a guarantee in financing for the byout of BJ Stearns everything in the market jumped up significantly. This was also the last time Noront saw 5.00. I'm thinking at this point in time that with the pre feasability report providing proof of significant mineral wealth in the ROF area (at this time all on NOT's property) I don't see why we shouldn't have a repeat of the action from February.

My only concern comes where the financial misgivings of the big investment and banking firms cannot be rectified by the Fed. At this point in time I think the large tax influx from the last 10 years of outstanding economic growth should be providing both the US and Canadian governments adequate funds to curb any huge swings in the downward market trend, or if there are larger downturns (which we may deem to be the present condition of the market), they will provide the relief to bring the market back to the status quo before the correction took place (as it did in March 2008).

Lets look on the bright side and manipulation aside start to see the light at the end of the tunnel for this Noront price suppression. We are in the middle of July, about half way into the summer investment season. I'm thinking we should be starting a nice roll where by the end of August we will sit nicely for a good early fall runup in price. This runup could be substantial given any news from Windfall or Double Eagle that perks the ears of the more stable large cap investment firms (ie: retirement funds) and brings them into our fold.

Hold or buy....no other options right now....patience is the virtue at this point in time.

Long on NOT.....

MM

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined