Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Market Price
about 16 years ago

I haven't really said much in quite a long time, mainly because I couldn't stand some of the things I was reading on the board. Now that the stock has started to turn around a little bit I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

- This downward trend was very similar to the trend we saw a few months back when the market was just getting pounded. We saw a 52 week high of $7.40 and then it trickled all the way back down to the $2.60 range (that's when I first bought in). We're now seeing the same trend again, so what did I do? I of course reloaded at the exact amount I bought in at before (that way I know exactly how many shares I own and at what price).

- D12 put it very well that absolutely nothing has changed with this stock and JD has told all of us millions of times that this is just the market reaction to all the junior mining stocks, do people own really any stocks that are soaring through the air? i know I don't.

I just want people to relax and enjoy these trends. I know it's hard sometimes but if you really believe in NOT and their management then it shouldn't worry you. I honestly expected the pull back to the mid $3 range and got lucky to buy more when it went down even further. It seems we might be pulling out of the hole now but even if we don't, give it time. This stock has the potential to be the next big thing. Do you really want to be sitting on the sidelines if it does?

-Kennedy

Please login to post a reply
MKennedy
City
Calgary
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/29/2007