Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Mucker's message

Windfall - $400.00 / oz?

It may be more economical then that to mine. Much of the gold is shallow.

Also, they may not concentrate the mining on the JV side, but move to the NOT side first. This is because most of the gold identified is on the Noront side.

Part of the JV requirement was for Noront to spend X amount of dollars. Beginning the ramp on the MGR/FWR side and exploring F11 and F17 first may be simply a good way to meet that obligation in the short term.

I am very exicited about Windfall. The market has a short memory and I think discounts Windfall COMPLETELY.

Before James Bay, Windfall caused the spike to $1.00+ just on one drill hole. Now we are actually going to extract ore and we are selling at a total of $3.00!

For those who believe windfall is part of the shareprice, then this means McFaulds is valued at $2.00.

This is too cheap by anyone's calculations.

It looks like the true Windfall valuation will have to wait to be credited after the first significant bulk assays of GOLD. This could come at any time. From the 'muck' or when they fully explore F17 or the 'W' zones.

I can't wait!

BK

Please login to post a reply
bravekind
City
Williamsburg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined