Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Agoracom...
over 16 years ago

I totally agree that NOT is not receiving the attention that it should have by now. Very few people have heard of this stock outside of inner circles! Mucker, it's not hyping NOT ..it's getting the truth out.

I posted the same disheartened feeling several days ago, and asked AGORACOM to help in obtaining an updated report from IBK Capital regarding IBK's performance. (No response as yet) I think IBK's efforts have been feeble at best. I believe that JPMorgan is not involved at this stage, but will appear at the Buyout negotiations.

As shareholders, we deserve to know what IBK is doing for NOT! I suggested perhaps a spokesman from IBK present, in video on the NOT site, a summary of IBK's presentation activities. Supposedly they have been meeting with European brokerages and Hedge Funds to tell the NOT story. Let us hear this as well!

It has been an agonizing wait for that all encompassing "Barn Burner" press release.! I'm prepared to wait just as long as is necessary to ensure that Richard has all of his options available.

However, NOT Management needs to engage some additional first class professional Marketing people who can overcome the onslaught of day traders, shorters and Manipulators who have been slaughtering this stock for months.

Richard has recently said "This thing has just started...It's the biggest staking push in the last 40 or 50 years in Canada...the Ministry cannot keep up with the registration..This is a huge play"

We need the truth and excitement of this vital "once in a lilfetime opportunity" to get out to the investing public, here and abroad.

AGORACOM: Again I ask, can you please forward these comments to Richard ,and help get some response from IBK ?

With thanks,

jacki79

Please login to post a reply
jacki79
City
Ft. Myers, FL
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined