Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to johndefur's message

As usual John, rather than carry on a debate/argument, you cut and run when you struggle to intelligently respond to the points or objections raised....

Iam have no idea what a "motherfeeder" is, and I cannot find this term in my dictionary of geological terms... Sounds like more of JD's version of geology.

At any rate John, I never said, after reading the recent NRs, that the source of what is the conduits is not somwhere west of both the E1 and E2 occurences. There is some new information in the NRs, which is to be expected as they generate more data, and one must adjust their thinking accordingly.

Iam also not sure where I ever said that FNC "holds the mother" as you put it. All I ever said is that I beleive that E1 occurence is part of a larger system in the E1 area, and that NOT's neighbours in this area are likely to have some of the mineralization that comprises this system.

NOT clearly state that E1 exists within a conduit, so any intelligent person should be asking themselves: "where is the rest of the conduit?"

Regards,

B.

Please login to post a reply
Bentonstocks
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/05/2007